CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst
Prevent, detect and combat cybersecurity threats
As attackers have learned to evade traditional signature-based solutions, such as firewalls, an analytics-based approach within the IT security industry is increasingly important for most organizations. The behavioral analytics skills covered by CySA+, identify and combat malware, and advanced persistent threats (APTs), resulting in enhanced threat visibility across a broad attack surface.CompTIA CySA+ is for IT professionals looking to gain the following security analyst skills:
- Perform data analysis and interpret the results to identify vulnerabilities, threats and risks to an organization.
- Configure and use threat-detection tools.
- Secure and protect applications and systems within an organization.
- Threat Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Cyber-Incident Response
- Security Architecture and Tool Sets
- Five Days of Training With An Expert CompTIA Authorized Instructor
- CompTIA CySA+ Digital Courseware
- 1 Year Access to CompTIA CySA+ CertMaster Exam Prep
- CySA+ Exam Voucher + Retake Voucher
- Certificate of Completion – 40 CEUs
Join Us August 31, 2020 - September 4, 2020
Cyber Brain Academy is a proud supporter of the Navy SEAL Foundation. For every registration, we will donate 10% to the Navy SEAL Foundation in support of their mission of service to the Naval Special Warfare community and its families.