CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst
- Perform data analysis and interpret the results to identify vulnerabilities, threats and risks to an organization.
- Configure and use threat-detection tools.
- Secure and protect applications and systems within an organization.
- Threat Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Cyber-Incident Response
- Security Architecture and Tool Sets
Benefits of CySA+
“We’re coming up on catastrophic conditions — if we’re not already there — in the labor market in terms of the gap between companies unable to find or breed (internally) or have sufficient talent available to them to do what they want to do.”
-David Foote, Co-founder of IT employment research firm Foote Partners
July 20, 2020 – July 24, 2020
Included With Your Purchase
- Five Days of Training With An Expert (ISC)² Authorized CCSP Instructor
- Official (ISC)² CCSP Exam Study Guide
- Official (ISC)² CCSP Official Practice Tests
- Official (ISC)² CCSP Flash Cards
- (ISC)² CISSP Exam Voucher
|Length of Exam:||165 minutes|
|Item Format:||Performance-based questions|