Talent the cyber world needs!
Learn the skills that matter
CND v2 delivers an unbiased approach to learning secure networking practices, as well as how to analyze and harden computing systems prevalent in the current IT infrastructure
Protect digital business assets
Detect and response to cyber threats, while leveraging threat intelligence to predict them before they happen
More choose CND v2
CND v2 has earned a reputation as the only program in the market that is 100% focused on network security and defense
The most practical network security and defense program ever
The end goal of Certified Network Defender (CND v2) is to help Blue Teams defend and win the war against network breaches in a post-pandemic world. The program is the ideal cyber defense course for organizations and individuals for the following reasons:
- Based on Common Job Role frameworks recognized by organizations around the world
- ANSI/ISO/IEC 17024 accredited Certification Program
- Mapped to the NICE 2.0 framework
- Focuses on latest technologies including Cloud, IoT, Virtualization and Remote Worker Threats, Attack Surface Analysis, Threat Intelligence, Software Defined Networks (SDN), and Network Function Virtualization (NFV), as well as docker, Kubernetes, and container security
- Covers the latest tools, techniques, and methodologies used by top cybersecurity experts around the world
Investing in the CND v2 training and certification is a smart move for employers looking to improve their cyber defense practices.
What Skills Will You Learn?
- Network Attacks and Defense Strategies
- Administrative Network Security
- Technical Network Security
- Network Perimeter Security
- Endpoint Security – Windows Systems
- Endpoint Security – Linux Systems
- Endpoint Security – Mobile Devices
- Endpoint Security – IoT Devices
- Administrative Application Security
- Data Security
- Enterprise Virtual Network Security
- Enterprise Cloud Network Security
- Enterprise Wireless Network Security
- Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis
- Network Logs Monitoring and Analysis
- Incident Response and Forensic Investigation
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Risk Anticipation with Risk Management
- Threat Assessment with Attack Surface Analysis
- Threat Prediction with Cyber Threat Intelligence
Jobs That Require or Benefit from a CND Certification
According to LinkedIn’s 2020 Emerging Jobs Report, Network Defender jobs are in high demand — and have been for the last 3 years! Globally, Network Administrators and Engineers are adding significant value to their jobs and salary by learning critical network security and network defense skills.
Professionals who complete a network security program with skills in IT Security & Infrastructure, Switches & Firewall Installation and Administration, and Network Security Management are correlated to above average pay, earning between $66,000 – $112,000.
Ready to become CND certified?
- Instructor led training modules (1 year access)
- Official e-courseware (1 year access)
- iLabs (6 Months Access)
- Certificate of Completion
- CND Exam Voucher
Live-Online Instructor-led Training
- Five Days of Training With An Expert Instructor
- CND Digital Courseware (1 year access)
- CND iLabs, Live Labs/Cyber Range
- CND Certification Exam
- CND Online Self-Paced Streaming Video Course (1 year access)
- Date: 06/14/2021 – 06/18/2021
- Time: 8am – 5pm MST
- Location: Live Online at Your Location
- Ethical Hacking Core Skills (EHCS) Online Self-Paced Streaming Video Course (1 year access)
- EHCS E-Courseware
- EHCS iLabs, Live Labs/3 Cyber Ranges
The Army Credentialing Opportunities On-Line (COOL) Program covers up to $4000 for all Cyber Brain Academy training!