Certified Authorization Professional
CERTIFIED Authorization Professional
Save 20% With Code CERTIFY
Validate your Risk Management Framework (RMF) expertise! The Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) is an information security practitioner who champions system security commensurate with an organization’s mission and risk tolerance, while meeting legal and regulatory requirements.
CAP confirms an individual’s knowledge, skill, and experience required for authorizing and maintaining information systems within the Risk Management Framework as outlined in NIST SP 800-37 series
- Information Security Risk Management Program
- Categorization of Information Systems Selection of Security Controls
- Implementation of Security Controls
- Assessment of Security Controls
- Authorization of Information Systems
- Continuous Monitoring
- Five Days of Training With An Expert (ISC)² Authorized CAP Instructor
- Official (ISC)² CAP Exam Study Guide
- (ISC)² CAP Flash Cards
- (ISC)² CAP Exam Voucher
Ready to Become CAP Certified?
Cyber Brain Academy is a proud supporter of the Navy SEAL Foundation. For every registration, we will donate
20% to the Navy SEAL Foundation in support of their mission of service to the Naval Special Warfare
community and its families.