On Demand CCNA Cyber Ops
Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate
Save 20% With Code CERTIFY
Validate your skills to detect and respond to cybersecurity threats! As the sophistication, stealth, and frequency of cybersecurity threats continue to increase, the complexity of attacks means every organization needs security expertise before, during, and after an attack. For this reason, the demand for cybersecurity operations (CyberOps) personnel keeps going up. Globally, cybersecurity jobs continue to grow at a rate of 8.2% annually.
The updated Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate certification program can launch your career by showing hiring managers you have the real-world knowledge and skills to be a valuable member of any SOC team. The certification validates the fundamentals needed for associate-level job roles, with one exam and one training course to help you prepare. The updated Cisco CyberOps Associate training and certification program prepares you for an associate-level job role so you can prevent, detect, and defend against cybersecurity threats.
- Threats, Attacks and Vulnerabilities Security concepts
- Security monitoring
- Host-based analysis
- Network intrusion analysis
- Security policies and procedures
- Official Self-Paced Video Training (CBROPS)
- Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate Labs
- Official Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate Study Guide
- Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate Exam Voucher
- Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate Exam Retake Voucher
Ready to Become a Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate?
© 2020 Cisco and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries.