CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for launching IT careers and attaining professional credibility in the field of computer technology.
Your first step to a career in IT!
The industry standard
Government and academic institutions recognize CompTIA A+ as the standard for foundation-level IT knowledge and skills.
Master the essential skills
CompTIA A+ covers topics such as installing, configuring, diagnosing and preventive maintenance of hardware and software components
A+ is the industry standard IT credential
CompTIA A+ is the only industry recognized credential with performance testing to prove pros can think on their feet to perform critical IT support tasks. It is trusted by employers around the world to identify the go-to person in end point management & technical support roles.
CompTIA A+ appears in more tech support job listings than any other IT credential!
The CompTIA A+ certification is an entry-level vendor neutral certification that demonstrates knowledge of computer technology, installation and configuration as well as fundamental concepts of computer networking, maintenance, safety and troubleshooting.
Unlock New Opportunities
Jobs that require or benefit from a
CompTIA A+ certification:
- IT Support Specialist
- Helpdesk Technician
- Field Technician
- Tier I Support Specialist
- Desktop Support Specialist
- Associate Network Engineer
- Systems Support Technician
- Junior Systems Administrator
The average salary for CompTIA A+ certified professionals in the United States is
Learn In-Demand Skills
- Install and configure hardware
- Operating system basics
- Computer networking basics
- Mobile device security
- Identify the state of existing controls
- Analyze and evaluate hardware risks
- And more!
A widely recognized certification in IT field!
Some of the benefits of holding a CompTIA A+ certification include:
- Demonstrates a level of expertise and knowledge in computer hardware and software.
- Can increase your earning potential.
- Can give you an edge over other job candidates who do not have a certification.
- Helps you stay current with the latest technologies and best practices in the field.
- Can help you build credibility and establish yourself as a knowledgeable and skilled professional.
Your self-paced training kit includes:
CertMaster Labs make it easy for learners to practice and apply their skills in real workplace scenarios in preparation for the certification exam. All lab activities use real equipment and software, offer feedback and hints, and provide a score based on learner inputs, ultimately guiding learners to the most correct and efficient path through job tasks.
CertMaster Learn is a self-paced, comprehensive eLearning experience that helps you gain the knowledge and practical skills necessary to be successful on your CompTIA certification exam, and in your IT career.
- Lessons cover all exam objectives with integrated videos
- Hundreds of practice questions test your knowledge
- Performance-based questions apply what you’ve learned in a scenario
- Flashcards ensure you know the terminology and acronyms required for the exam
The Official CompTIA Cloud+ Student Guide has been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA A+ candidate.
Official test vouchers for the CompTIA A+ exam
Invest in yourself.
We'll handle the rest.
Soldiers and Airmen can receive up to $4000 towards Cyber Brain Academy training and exam vouchers. Don’t miss your chance to become certified!